A Fitness Event Within a Fitness Event!
The Cleveland Clinic Get Fit Expo is a massive health and fitness event that takes healthy living and fitness to an entirely new level! With such a groundswell of excitement built around functional fitness, the Expo is partnering with Northeast Ohio’s own 6-time CrossFit Games athlete, Scott Panchik! The Rogue Winter Classic in association with CrossFit is a fun, 2-day, team-focused, fitness competition in the heart of Expo.
Team Event Features
- Indoor Team Fitness Competition (2 men OR 2 women)
- 3 Commemorative Hero Workouts (sign up for 1, 2 or all 3 events)
- 2 Skill Levels – Weekend Warrior (Scaled) or Everyday Hero (RX)
- ½ mile Indoor Running Course
- Athlete Village and Warm Up Area
- Grandstand Seating
- High Energy, Live Competition Announcements
What You Get
- Cash & Sponsored Prizes for Top Performers
- Competition T-Shirt
- Free Access into the Expo on Briefing Day – Dec, 1
- Free Parking at Expo on Briefing Day – Dec, 1
- Free access on the day/days you compete
- Sponsor Physical Bag
- Sponsor Virtual Bag
- Opportunity to Work Out Among Top Games Athletes
- And More!
Event Details and Schedule