Healthy Eats Theatre
Watch live food demonstrations hosted by true culinary artists and healthy food enthusiasts. Learn tips and tricks to staying healthy all year round so you can build upon and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Check back here throughout the year as we post schedule updates. Don’t forget to check out our recipe page HERE to download some of our favorite recipes to make at home.
Healthy Eats Theatre Emcee
- She held the first RAW vegan and gluten free gourmet dinner at the esteemed Culinary Vegetable Institute.
- Good to Go Cafe is the first non-GMO, gluten-free cafe in the country.
- Good to Go Cafe is also, with the help of American Interiors, the first food service establishment to have a live, “breathe wall.”
- She, along with Dr. Mark Hyman of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine, spoke on a panel as a food expert for National Food Day, sponsored by First Lady Michelle Obama.
- She served twice as a guest chef at the USMC base at Quantico, VA, where she prepared raw, vegan and gluten free menus for our troops, providing a discussion on clean eating and nutrition as well.
- She has appeared on The Food Network as a guest on Cutthroat Kitchen and Guy’s Grocery Games. She’s regularly asked to speak as a food expert on Cleveland television and radio. Most Recently she appeared on “Cleveland Hustles” which is produced for CNBC by LeBron James.
- Cleveland Magazine named Anna in the Raw Best Juice Cleanse
- Scene magazine named her juice line a “Best Local Product.”