The first thing you notice when you meet Chef Anna, is the unbridled joy and passion she has for what she does. And what she does is create amazing food with an emphasis on raw ingredients, coupled with an organic, healthy and balanced style of cooking. Anna’s love of food started as a young girl, born of watching her Greek immigrant Grandmother prepare meals for her family. Everything Anna does comes from that warm place, where food isn’t just food; it’s history, love and family.
Anna isn’t just passionate about what she does. She’s also extremely educated and accomplished in her field.
- She held the first RAW vegan and gluten free gourmet dinner at the esteemed Culinary Vegetable Institute.
- Good to Go Cafe is the first non-GMO, gluten-free cafe in the country.
- Good to Go Cafe is also, with the help of American Interiors, the first food service establishment to have a live, “breathe wall.”
- She, along with Dr. Mark Hyman of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine, spoke on a panel as a food expert for National Food Day, sponsored by First Lady Michelle Obama.
- She served twice as a guest chef at the USMC base at Quantico, VA, where she prepared raw, vegan and gluten free menus for our troops, providing a discussion on clean eating and nutrition as well.
- She has appeared on The Food Network as a guest on Cutthroat Kitchen and Guy’s Grocery Games. She’s regularly asked to speak as a food expert on Cleveland television and radio. Most Recently she appeared on “Cleveland Hustles” which is produced for CNBC by LeBron James.
- Cleveland Magazine named Anna in the Raw Best Juice Cleanse
- Scene magazine named her juice line a “Best Local Product.”
In addition to the bringing juice love to the masses, professional athletes have taken notice. For the past three years, Anna has been the go-to juicer for the National Champions the Cleveland Cavaliers. She also juices for the Cleveland Indians home and away dug outs and several MLB teams. By word of mouth, she’s also gotten the attention of several major headlining recording artists, who now request her Anna in the Raw juice line as part of their touring riders.
Chef Anna also gives extensively of her time, expertise and products to charity, which largely goes unrecognized. Chef Anna’s passion for what she does is unmatched only by her integrity and huge heart.